Terms and Conditions1. A Service Order Form is required for every order.
2. An order will be processed for either the Apostille or Authentication process as per the country name noted on the order form. The procedures for either the Apostille process or Authentication process will be followed as per guidelines provided by the US Department of State AND requirements as dictated by the Embassies of the respective Countries for which authentication is being requested (does not include OFAC sanctioned countries). The guidelines by the US State Department can be found on the internet at: http://www.state.gov/m/a/auth/ 3. Please fill a separate order form for each country if certification is being requested for multiple countries
4. If an incorrect payment amount is included or authorized for credit card payment on the order form, customers will be contacted for the difference in the amount before the order can be processed.
5. Express Apostille Document Services is not responsible for orders where an incorrect description of the document (including current seals and signatures) which needs certification was provided.
6. Express Apostille Document Services is not responsible for lost or delayed mail and encourages customers to use mail/package tracking mechanism while sending or receiving documents to and from Express Apostille Document Services.
7. Express Apostille Document Services takes every effort to process your order in an expedited manner. However, we are not responsible for delays in processing times at the respective Government agencies and Foreign Embassies or with the shipping companies.
8. For payments that are being drafted outside the United States Of America, the funds must be payable in the form of a certified check or money order payable in US Dollars.
Refund PolicyCustomers have the ability to request refunds or cancel the order from the time of ordering until the documents have arrived at Express Apostille Document Services. Once the certification process has initiated and an order is cancelled, Express Apostille Document Services reserves the right to refuse any refunds for the service fees charged by Express Apostille Document Services
For any cancelled orders, Express Apostille Document Services reserves the right to issue refunds for the service fees charged by Government Departments & Foreign Embassies, document preparation charges and mailing services related to the order which have not yet been initiated by Express Apostille Document Services.
For any errors in the certification process which are proved to be the negligence of Express Apostille Document Services and contradictory to the order placed, a full refund will be issued to the customer. All refunds will be limited to the amount paid by customer.
Shipping Policy:Customers are requested to include a pre-paid return envelope with the address where the documents are to be shipped to.
Customers are encouraged to use a tracking mechanism when requesting documents back to them.
For orders where a return envelope or label has not been provided, Express Apostille Document Services will return documents using USPS First Class Mail and is not responsible for any delays.
Express Apostille Document Services will not process orders or ship documents to countries or individuals which fall under the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanction program.
Customer Service:For customer service, please email Express Apostille Document Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. An agent will respond to your questions or concerns in 24 hours.
For any urgent issues, Customer Service can also be contacted at the following numbers:
1-800-650-3860 (Central Phone No)
213-673-1495 (For International Callers)
Sharing of Personal InformationExpress Apostille Document Services does not share your collected information with third parties.
Information SecurityAlthough no system can be made completely invulnerable to unauthorized access, Express Apostille Document Services uses industry standard procedures to store information.
Customer's contact information will be maintained in a secure location on company premises for the purposes of transaction history. Customer Charge Card related payment information will be kept on file with the original order form.